Important Information for Book Bank:
- The Book Bank is for use by undergraduate students only.
- Book bank facility has been mainly designed for scheduled Caste /Scheduled Tribe students and also available for OBC, MCM and General students on First-cum-First Serve basis.
- Students may apply for books from the Book Bank collection as per the schedule announced by the Library after that no latecomers are allowed issue of the books from the section.
- Students have to bring their ID cards for Book Bank facility.
- Up to 6 books can be reserved and issued per semester by the undergraduate students.
- Books in Book Bank can be returned on or before the due date but another book cannot be issued in place of that.
- Late fine at the rate of Rs. 1/- per day.
Things to note...
- The Section is equipped with the RFID Station and you need bring your Smart Card for Self Issue of the Books from this Section
- Writing and highlighting in books is not allowed.
- In case of loss, the cost of the book in foreign currency is to be charged at the current conversion rate of the currency.
- Lost book should be replaced by a new book of the same title with the latest edition and overdue charges for each book and with the processing charges of Rs. 100/- per book.